Friday, 25 July 2014

How to live my life more gently


Yesterday I received an email from my mother in law. I was quite unhappy at first when I read it. Don't get me wrong, she's a really lovely person and very kind. Of all people, I deeply want to love her as much as I love my mother because she's the mother of my most loved man on Earth. How can I not love her?


However, the thing is, I was not very skillful at handling disagreements. I disagreed with something she said, and that makes me feel uneasy. I didn't know neither what to do at that time nor how to reply her email, so I kept silence, did something else to distract my own worriedness. Later that night, I came home and discussed the problem with my hubby, and he just smiled and said: She only said that, you could do otherwise, or we can persuade her later. And all of the sudden, I felt relieved. I mean, is all the hardship the same? We just need to leave them there so we can cool us down a bit, breathe in a bit deeper, and just be kind and gentle with life. Will our life be much more easier?






No comments:

Post a Comment